1. An environmental scan
3. An analysis of the situation
4. Persuasive abilities
here is some similar question and answers about implementation stage
- The __________ stage of the managerial decision-making process involves the use of managerial, administrative, and persuasive abilities to ensure that the chosen alternative is carried out.
ANSWER: B. implementation
- An example of integrating technology into the implementation stage of a lesson plan includes:
a. using online surveys to determine what students have learned from the lesson.
b. locating online databases, search engines, collections, or directories that can serve as meaningful resources to explore.
c. using technology tools to organize, document, and share resources in the learning task.
d. It is not helpful to integrate technology into this stage of the lesson plan.
ANSWER: c. using technology tools to organize, document, and share resources in the learning task.
- Policies are carried out during the implementation stage of the policymaking process
- The implementation stage of problem solving and decision making involves converting a decision into action
- All of the following were identified as challenges that come arise during the implementation stage EXCEPT ______.
a. the language of the law is too vague
b. agencies might not want to implement the policy
c. there may be challenges to the policy that may halt the implementation
d. there isn’t enough funding to effectively implement a
ANSWER: b. agencies might not want to implement the policy
- Which question would be premature in the implementation stage?
a. How does a consultant assist a consultee in choosing the most appropriateinterventions from among those generated at the end of the diagnosis stage?
b. What are the pros and cons of the various types of interventions?
c. How do the consultant and consultee effectively plan for termination?
d. How do the consultant and consultee tailor the chosen plan to the organizationin which it is to be implemented?
ANSWER: c. How do the consultant and consultee effectively plan for termination?
- Which of the following is NOT a true statement about the implementation stage?
A. It involves putting the program into operation.
B. It requires coordination of action andcommunication strategies and tactics.
C. It is the third step in the public relations strategic planning process.
D. It comes after the planning and programming stage.
E. It requires lots of time, effort, and money.
ANSWER: E. It requires lots of time, effort, and money.
- Which stage follows the policy implementation stage?
ANSWER: A.Policy evaluation
- What is involved in the implementation stage of managerial decision making?
ANSWER: ________ involves the use of managerial, administrative, and persuasive abilities to ensure that the chosen alternative is carried out.nbsp;