Refer to the information. The recognition lag of fiscal policy is reflected in events:
(1) The composite index of leading indicators turns downward for three consecutive months, suggesting the possibility of a recession.
(2) Economists reach agreement that the economy is moving into a recession.
(3) A tax cut is proposed in Congress.
(4) The tax cut is passed by Congress and signed by the president.
(5) Consumption spending begins to rise, aggregate demand increases, and the economy begins to recover.